Kinetico - Maxi
- For the large home 3-7 bathrooms
- Fits into any standard kitchen cabinet
- Dual-mode installation options can easily be reversed to accommodate right or left hand installations
Simple to use:
- Easy to maintain: just add salt and leave the rest to us
- Easy-open lid makes for handy salt loading
- Convenient salt options: choose from block salt or tablet salt
- h 691mm x w 290mm x d 689mm
- Service flow rate (l/min) 30
- Peak Flow Rate (l/min) 57
- Regeneration time 11 mins, water used per cycle 26 litres
- Salt usage 0.5kg
WHY CHOOSE KINETICO
Twin Tank Design
The twin tank design is the only system to backwash without ever going offline (i.e. cannot supply soft water) which means a continuous and un-interrupted supply of soft water.
Meters water use to accurately determine when it's time to regenerate with watch-like precision, resulting in less waste and greater savings. So when you go on holiday so does your water softener.
Soft Water Rinse
Uses only soft, conditioned water to clean itself, which prolongs the life of the water softener. In fact, our longest serving unit is currently 27 years old!
Sounds a mouthful, but unlike most other softeners, our systems regenerate from the bottom up for more even and efficient use of the resin bead. Resulting in less waste, less salt and a longer lasting system.